The Siemens Biograph mCT brings reproducible quantification to molecular imaging. Detect, characterize and monitor the tiniest cancer lesions with reproducible quantification, thus supporting more cost-effective treatment. Quantify absolute myocardial blood flow, to make more accurate treatment decisions and minimize risk to your patients. making more accurate treatment decisions, minimizing risk to your patients. Quantify1 amyloid deposits in the brain, to support dementia diagnosis.
Excellence in cardiac imaging
Biograph mCT provides excellence in cardiac imaging through innovative PET and CT technologies. The patented Prompts Gamma Correction provides clarity in PET cardiac imaging with a reduction in noise while the highly-renowned and compact STRATON™ X-ray tube with z-Sharp™ delivers true temporal resolution of up to 150 ms for motion-artifact-free CT imaging of the heart.
Siemens Biograph mCT PET CT Features:
Features of the Siemens Biograph mCT
• Whole-body PET-CT scans in only 5 minutes
• Unprecedented throughput for true shared service capability in CT and PET
• Outstanding image quality
• More comfortable examinations
• Scalable, reliable and upgradeable
• Low patient doses
• STRATON X-ray tube enables 0.30 second gantry rotations
• x-Sharp provides the highest spatial resolution available
• CARE Dose4D offers real-time dose modulation
• Adaptive Dose Shield eliminates clinically irrelevant dose for pre and post spiral scans
• Adaptive ECG-Pulsing and Adaptive Cardio Sequence compensate for arrhythmia
• Adaptive 4D Spiral with continuously repeated bi-directional table movement overcomes the coverage
limitation of a static detector design
• TrueV provides the longest axial FOV
• TrueC offers model-based scatter correction calculated independently for every patient and bed position
• Large bore, short tunnel and a very compact footprint
• LSO crystals facilitate faster scans
• HI-REZ offers exceptional resolution
Siemens Biograph mCT Tech Specs (Technical Specifications)
• Slices: 40, 64, and 128
• Bore: 78 cm
• Maximum patient weight: 227 kg (500 lb)
• Isotropic CT resolution with z-UHR: 0.24 mm
• CT rotation time: 0.30 second
• Power: 100 kW with 128-slice CT
• Field of View: 21.6 cm axial PET FOV with TrueV
• HD-PET offers 2x improvement in signal-to-noise and uniform resolution
• ultraHD-PET offers 4x improvement in signal-to-noise and uniform resolution
• 5 minute PET-CT imaging with TrueV and ultraHD-PET
Clinical Imaging Systems offers turnkey installation on all equipment we sell. Systems come fully tested with optional reconditioning or refurbishing.
CIS provides a variety of warranty and service options to fit any budget and as an approved vendor of leading medical equipment finance companies CIS can provide you with flexible financing options.
Site planning is included with all turnkey installations and CIS can help manage and provide suite remodels and build-outs.
Contact us today for a quotation on your imaging equipment needs.