The Philips MammoDiagnost Digital mammography is a highly versatile system for high-volume screening, as well as special views, magnification and digital stereotactic biopsies. A user-friendly design combined with perfect patient accessibility and superior image quality makes this system an excellent choice for your woman’s healthcare services.
High throughput for mammography screening and diagnoses with our full-field digital, state-of-the-art radiography system
Philips is committed to giving women the best possible care. With the Eleva user interface and UNIQUE image processing, the MammoDiagnost DR incorporates the strengths of all other Philips digital radiography systems. It is a vital addition to our portfolio of mammography solutions.
- CONTROL MONITOR
- Detector type: Color TFT touchscreen
- Size, cm: 48 (19)
- Display resolution, mp 1280 x 1024 pixels (1 MP)
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Magnification table 1.5; compression plates: 18 x 24 cm and 24 x 30 cm, with high edge, low edge and flex spot 9 x 9, axilla 8 x 20, mag 16 x 20, mag spot 9 x 9, 2-D biopsy
- Station: MammoDiagnost VU, multi-modality reporting workstation
- GENERATOR CHARACTERISTICS: Microprocessor-controlled high frequency
- Kv range: 23-35
- mAs RANGE 2-710
- Ma range: 10-200
- Time range, sec: 0.1-4 large focus, 0.1-6 small focus
- Grid ratio: 5:1, 31 lines/cm
- DATA STORAGE, HARD DISK, GB 500
- Bucky Carbon fiber
Clinical Imaging Systems offers turnkey installation on all equipment we sell. Systems come fully tested with optional reconditioning or refurbishing.
CIS provides a variety of warranty and service options to fit any budget and as an approved vendor of leading medical equipment finance companies CIS can provide you with flexible financing options.
Site planning is included with all turnkey installations and CIS can help manage and provide suite remodels and build-outs.
Contact us today for a quotation on your imaging equipment needs.