The Philips Allura FD 10 provides flat detector technology for exceptional image quality. Philips next generation dynamic Flat Detector provides excellent image quality at a low patient X-ray dose. Hybrid room offers high resolution imaging support during cardiac procedures. Get the insight and control you need to perform challenging cardiac procedures with the Philips Allura Xper FD10 fixed X-ray system.
The complete imaging pipeline breaks new ground for diagnostic cardiovascular and minimally invasive cardiac procedures. It provides sharp visualization of small anatomical details and objects to enhance confidence during procedures. Xper Settings to streamline procedures, Allura 3D-CA for clear insight into tortuous vasculature, Philips Allura 3D Coronary Angiography (3D-CA) is a powerful interventional tool for coronary imaging. StentBoost to enhance visualization.
- Sharp visualization of small details and objects during minimally invasive cardiac surgery procedures
- StentBoost and Allura 3D-CA tools support treatment strategies for minimally invasive endovascular surgery procedures
- DoseWise offers low X-ray dose and excellent image quality for minimally invasive procedures
- Xper streamlines workflow during lengthy procedures
- View all multi-modality information in your work area
Clinical Imaging Systems offers turnkey installation on all equipment we sell. Systems come fully tested with optional reconditioning or refurbishing.
CIS provides a variety of warranty and service options to fit any budget and as an approved vendor of leading medical equipment finance companies CIS can provide you with flexible financing options.
Site planning is included with all turnkey installations and CIS can help manage and provide suite remodels and build-outs.
Contact us today for a quotation on your imaging equipment needs.